Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Wasting more time!


You can tell that I have way too much free time today, so I'm adding links and throwing things here into the blog that I haven't gotten around to before.

The headline at the top there and a link over on the Right will take you over to '1000 Misspent Hours'. You'll discover reviews of movies you've been trying to forget, or never knew about in the first place. The reason I discovered the site was while seeing who else out there has fond (or not so fond) memories of my favorite "guilty pleasure" movie.

THE KILLER SHREWS or ATTACK OF THE KILLER SHREWS (it's advertised by either title) is a film that used to show up on Saturday nights and afternoons on local stations. It's been a few years since I last saw it, so I'm going to hold off on doing my own review. Of course, I could do it from memory, but I'm sure that I've forgotten some great stuff.

If you're not familiar with the movie, you really should try and locate a copy. At only 69 minutes (depending on the cut you see) it won't take long and we've all misspent time doing other things just as senseless. Haven't we?

No comments: