Monday, June 11, 2007

More about Simon Templar


I'm adding a link to Dan Bodenheimer's great SAINT blog. He has tons of information on Leslie Charteris' most famous creation, not just OTR.

As I said in my previous post, I've been a fan of the character since seeing Roger Moore playing Templar in the '60s. Probably one of the reasons I had for not totally believing Moore in his "James Bond" role, was he appeared to be playing Templar under a different name. I liked the films, but always felt like the real Bond had asked his buddy Simon to fill in for him on some missions.
If you are interested in THE SAINT in any medium, give Don's blog a glance. I was clicking away for almost an hour and lost track of time.

2 comments:

Dan Bodenheimer said...

Thanks for the link, and I'm looking forward to hearing more about The Saint when it comes to TNT in the near future!

Steve Chaput said...

I hadn't expected you to mention my blog over on your site, but I appreciate it (even though you call it Skot's Shack).