Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Grand Comic Book Database

For several reasons I'm not reading comics as much as I once did. Formerly, I picked up about dozen books each week and followed several dozen titles on a regular basis. Now I hardly ever go into a comic shop and have no clue as to what is going on in the industry. I sort of feel bad about that, and hope to eventually start in again.

I've added a link to the Grand Comic Book Database over to the side. The folks there are going a remarkable job of trying to index all over the comics published in the United States. It has an amazing amount of information and like the Internet Movie Database, I find myself using the site quite often. Also, like the IMDB the GCD is just a fun place to waste some time and discovering titles you'd never known existed.

No comments: