Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Johanna Draper Carlson & Comics Worth Reading

I knew Johanna back when she was a fixture at just about every convention and could usually be found dancing the night away in short skirts with various comics pros & fans. At one point she and I had a disagreement (about what I really can't recall) but we have been in touch via e-mail since and put all that behind us.

In my opinion, Johanna is one of the brightest comic reviewers currently online. As I've said before, I'm not reading many comics myself but it's fun to see what others are finding in the shops. Plus, Johanna looks at a wide range of stuff and not just what's hot at the moment.

You can go to her site by clicking on the above headline or on the link to COMICS WORTH READING over on the side.

No comments: