Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Beat: Heidi MacDonald

I have finally gotten around to adding Heidi MacDonald's PW blog to my list of links. I want to thank Mark Evanier for reminding me that Heidi is one of the more entertaining bloggers around. If you missed the San Diego Comicon as I did, you'll love Heidi's take on the event and what went on.

Back in another life (at least it seems that way at times), I frequently had the opportunity to chat and hang out with Heidi. These were generally at Friends of Lulu functions, but also at comic conventions or events which brought fans together. Heidi was always a joy to talk with and almost always the life of any party. Trust me, you haven't been entertained until you've seen Heidi and Johanna Draper Carlson (her "Comics Worth Reading" linked over on the side) out on the dance floor of some convention hotel.

No comments: