Thursday, April 01, 2010

Thanks for stopping by!


I was asked yesterday if I still did 'my blog' and I had to answer that I did, but seldom post. When I first starting doing this blog I used it to cover books, comics, and movies, as well as what was going on in my life. Eventually I started Shot's Shack to cover pop culture stuff and to separate those from the political & social opinions that seemed to bother a few folks. For the most part I'd like to think that was successful.

Over the past year I've found that I have been commenting on Facebook more and more. I'm also spending a bit more time on several forums/message boards where I can talk about my interests with folks who share them. Sadly, doing either of my blogs has almost become a chore, which is what happened to my apa-hacking back in the day. I found that I had to force myself to put together a zine and that's how it feels when I blog now.

I'm not saying that I'm never going to blog again, but that it will probably be a while before I start posting on a regular basis again, if ever. Please feel free to look for me as Steven Chaput over on Facebook. I already have some 200+ "Friends" and you are more than welcome to join. Maybe we already have some mutual ones!

No comments: