Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm still here!

I haven't posted recently, so wanted to quickly throw something in just so you don't forget me.

LOST is very, good this year. Picking up from where it left off last season and throwing us some curves with scenes that could be flashbacks or flashforwards. These hints of the future let us know that there is a group called the Oceanic Six, apparently referencing six survivors who leave the island. I won't give anything away, but the hint last season showed you to of the six. So far we have seen two more and somebody who may be one of those or have gotten off the island before or after. It was a surprise, believe me.

JERICHO will be on tonight and both Donna & I are curious to see how the show's creators will bring some closure. It seems that the show was given a second chance, but has not been picked up for next season. Looks like the show will have to bring in ratings high enough this time around to get picked up.

No comments: