Friday, October 20, 2017

Batman/The Flash: The Button Deluxe EditionBatman/The Flash: The Button Deluxe Edition by Tom King
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have to admit that when I first heard about this I was going to give it a pass. I don't want to give anything away, but older fans might immediately pick up on the 'major reveal' from just the cover of the collection.

I can't say that the merging of the DCU with that of the other world seems like more a spit in the eye of one of the creators of that group of characters. It's still enough to catch my interest, but there really is no great mystery, as I say, just a series of events that get the Flash and Batman from one point to another. Tom King does what he can with this plot, but I can't say that he does enough for me to get me to come back.

With Batman now in the midst of the Metal cross-over event, I don't know when or how this will be resolved. To be honest I don't know at this point if I care if it does.


View all my reviews

No comments: